Followers

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Paddling Pool

This little fella is a digi stamp by Mo Manning at Digital Pencil.  She's very talented and I love her images.  I bought this one a while ago and it came in perfect on this occasion as it is my friend's son, Keegan's, 1st birthday this coming Wednesday.

Shame the weather actually isn't good enough for a dip in the pool but I'm sure that it will lift Tracy's spirits when she sees it.

The background papers used were Vroom Vroom by Frances Meyer Inc and Sky and Spruce Stripes by Scrapbook Walls which I ran through the Big Shot with the numbers Cuttlebug embossing folder.

The letters to spell KEEGAN were also cut on the Big Shot using my Bug in a Rug alphabet and black mirri card.

Promarker colours used were: Ivory, Blush, Sandstone, Poppy, Lime Green and Sky Blue.

I coloured the image and then mounted it with foam pads to give a little depth to the card.  The letters were stuck down using a glue pen.  I then added the glittery adhesive number that I got from Tesco and a small sentiment in the top right corner, I can't remember where they came from but it was an A4 sheet of different sentiments.

1 comment:

Annaleah said...

I just love to use an a4 card since it has a very big space for me to decorate and write everything that I want to.