Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Faerie Heaven

Here is my latest offering.  The background stamp is 'Sketched Butterfly' by Stampendous and was a present from my good friend, Sarn and the fairy is by PSX. This is one I have had forever. Fae means Faerie and so I am a huge collector of faeries and such like and therefore this stamp is a definite keeper. I don't use her very often but when I do I am always happy with whatever I have created and this is no exception.

I stamped the background butterfly onto white cardstock with 'Impress Lavender' raised ink pad and then stamped the faerie with black Stayzon and added a little blue pencil to her wings and a few of the butterflies in her hair and then added some glitter. I then stamped the greeting from Hero Arts, which I cut out leaving a small border and mounted onto black card which also had a little border when cut. I then added the ribbon and the pearls and some more glitter to the background butterflies. Et voila! Faerie heaven. My work here is done!

I made this card for my sister-in-law, Dianne, who is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Di, have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by, Fae xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a magical card, love it! xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.