Followers

Saturday, May 08, 2010

A Little Sympathy


This is just a really simple Sympathy card that I made for my box of cards that I like to keep as a back up at home so that if something like an unexpected birthday or a friend falls ill and needs a 'get well card', I always have a spare one at home that I can just write on and post rather than have to make one from scratch.

Anyway, this is just a really simple card that has a white base card and I ran a piece of marbelled pink cardstock through the Big Shot in a Cuttlebug embossing folder and mounted onto the card. I then just added the sentiment in the bottom right corner. Should be just right to let someone know I am thinking of them in their hour of need and also to let them know that I care.

Thanks for stopping by, Fae xxx

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Simple and elegant x

mckinkle said...

Stunning card Fae, I love the sentiment, did you make it?

Keryn x

Fae said...

Hi Keryn
In reply to your question, no... I didn't make the sentiment, it's one I have had lying around in an old craft box since I started making cards and never really found a use for it. I remember buying a set of stuff that came in a really pretty patterned box and matching photo album (which I think they still do) from QVC and there was a whole load of sentiments in the box too, which was great.

Fae x