Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fairy Flowers

This is a card I have made for the Daring Card makers Challenge. The theme was to use 'Bunting' and that was what I created along the top of this card.  I didn't think it would look right, but I think it turned out okay.

The main image is from Lili of the Valley and I have made the rosettes down the left side of the card myself using a technique on Split Coast Stampers. I really like them and think I will use them again in the future as they are really easy to make.

I would love to know what you think?

Thanks for stopping by, Fae xxx

7 comments:

Lythan said...

what a cute card. Love the flowers as well as the bunting! Thanks for flying the flag with DCM this week :)

Jo said...

This is gorgeous, love the bunting and image and the flowers are fab!

jo x

Sarn said...

Oh what a lovely card Fae. Love how you coloured the LOTV fairy, and the rosettes are terrific!

Lynda said...

This is so so pretty - a gorgeous image, stunning flowers and the bunting is fab! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

Lovely card - you really did a great job with this Fae,
Thanks for going a-Bunting with
The Daring Cardmakers

Anonymous said...

Your card has turned out absolutely lovely. Really summery and I love your little rosettes. :)

Vanessa.

Sharon said...

I love this fairy. Made a card over the weekend with her. Love that sentiment you have. Your flowers and colouring are super.