Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life of the Party


This card is one I made for the Penny Black Challenge, the Allsorts Challenge and the Create 4 Fun Challenge.

The Penny Black challenge was to create a card using a Penny Black stamped image and 'flowers'.  The Allsorts challenge was to make a birthday card to celebrate their blog's birthday and the Create 4 Fun Challenge was to make a card using the following sketch.

I made my card by starting with a plain white base card, I then took some Paper mania green card stock and ran it through my Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder.  I added a red strip of card and used the same card to create the large scalloped circle. I then stamped the Penny Black image 'Life of the Party' onto white card and circle cut it with my circle nesties. I coloured the image using ProMarkers Ice Grey 1, Forest Green, Canary, Orange and Poppy. Finally, I added a Hero Arts sentiment and some flowers with centered adhesive pearls. Job done!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, wishes and faerie kisses, Fae xxx

4 comments:

Marion said...

Lovely card. I like that colourway and the image is coloured beautifully.
Marion

Kath Stewart said...

such a fun happy card fae..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous colours too.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card Fae and a delightful image, which you coloured in so beautifully.