Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life of the Party


This card is one I made for the Penny Black Challenge, the Allsorts Challenge and the Create 4 Fun Challenge.

The Penny Black challenge was to create a card using a Penny Black stamped image and 'flowers'.  The Allsorts challenge was to make a birthday card to celebrate their blog's birthday and the Create 4 Fun Challenge was to make a card using the following sketch.

I made my card by starting with a plain white base card, I then took some Paper mania green card stock and ran it through my Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder.  I added a red strip of card and used the same card to create the large scalloped circle. I then stamped the Penny Black image 'Life of the Party' onto white card and circle cut it with my circle nesties. I coloured the image using ProMarkers Ice Grey 1, Forest Green, Canary, Orange and Poppy. Finally, I added a Hero Arts sentiment and some flowers with centered adhesive pearls. Job done!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, wishes and faerie kisses, Fae xxx

5 comments:

Marion said...

Lovely card. I like that colourway and the image is coloured beautifully.
Marion

kath said...

such a fun happy card fae..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

Sarn loves choc said...

That is CUTE!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous colours too.
luv
Debby

Sharon Keanly said...

A gorgeous card Fae and a delightful image, which you coloured in so beautifully.