Followers

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Made in Heaven

Anniversary card for Robert and Chrissie. Bella image courtesy of Linda which I coloured with watercolour pencils and added the 'Celebrate' text and the silver 'Happy Anniversary' (by Anita's). Button on Bella's Fella's suit is an adhesive pearl to make it a little bit 3D. The silver/grey cardstock had the glitter diamonds on it when I bought it. Again, I've had it about three years and never used it as it was too nice, but it was worth it for this couple. The 'RC' I cut out manually and mounted onto the same glitter metallic card that I mounted the image to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very good at this manual cutting out lark! You must have a very steady hand....lovely card!

Sarn said...

Love the Celebrate stamp! THERE - I commented! Tee Hee