Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

5 Minute Wonder...

Here's a card I literally knocked up in 5 minutes. It was a friend's birthday and I had forgotten all about it, so I put this together quickly so that her husband could collect it when he came over to collect their daughter, Emma's, 18th Birthday Card. Penny Black stamp has Bloom where you're planted written down the left side of the image but I masked that bit off because I wanted to put 'Have a Great Birthday' on it by Hero Arts. Highlighted and coloured with pencil and added a PaperMania flower. Didn't have time to add glitter as it wouldn't have dried in time, else I would've added it to the vase.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

That's another great 5 min card. I love the highlighting you've done - it's very effective.

Anonymous said...

5 mins! Looks very good for just 5 mins work! I think the use of the bold flower works great! Beautiful ribbon also! YUM!!

Fae said...

Yes...literally five minutes. Chucked everything at it and came up with this. Was quite thrilled that I'd managed to do it so quickly but that literally was the only time I had. Colouring in took up most of that time, the rest was easy.