Followers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Hobby Craft...

Oh my God... I've been to HobbyCraft today for the first time in what seemed like an age. Lianne went up the town with friends and so me and Lewis thought we'd go into HobbyCraft as I desperately needed some polybags. Anyway, a ten minute drive turned into a one hour and forty minute drive as everyone and her aunt decided they were going to do some DIY today so turned Watford into a car park by trying to get to places like Wickes and B&Q (on the same industrial site as HobbyCraft). Parking was a nightmare and turned into even more of a fiasco by millions of women driving these ENORMOUS 4x4 cars around - like they've ever been off roading - most of which took up two spaces instead of one!!!

Eventually, we got through the sliding doors into HobbyCraft and I ended up spending a small forune on all these lovely little goodies that called to me from the shelves...'buy me, buy me, please take me home and make me into something pretty...' yes I know i've now completely lost the plot, but anyone who knows me would tell you that happened years ago anyway! So there!

3 comments:

Sarn said...

MORE stuff??? How do you fit it all in - I have hardly ANYTHING! LOL

Sarn said...

PS: It looks like lovely craft stash to me! Quick hide it away somewhere or you'll use it up!

Fae said...

I intend to use it all hon, just gonna look at it for a little while first...