Followers

Friday, March 21, 2008

You Make Me Smile...

I made this card for my best friend Sarn. She sent me a lovely card during the week to let me know that she was thinking of me, together with some fabulous images that she had kindly stamped up for me. So I thought I would send her a lovely thank you card. The lettering of 'Friends' is decoupaged and outlined with pink marvy le plume pen. The 'You Make Me Smile' wording (by Woodware) has been stamped onto the ribbon, so glad it worked out okay as it's the first time I've stamped onto ribbon and I added the flowers along the top to hopefully make her smile. Hope she likes it...?

6 comments:

Sarn said...

OMG I LURRRRRVE this card too! Can't wait to see it IRL. Thanks hon.xxxxx

Fae said...

I'm on a creative roll I think. I like all of the cards I've made recently. Sometimes, I look at them and think, they're ok but not great, but all of the cards I've made the past couple of days I've looked at and thought...great! Must be that things are looking up for me????

Anonymous said...

Its very pretty Fae, I think Sarn will Love it lots!
xx

Fae said...

Thanks Shaz. Long time no see. How are you??? Had any stormy weather today?

Anonymous said...

Just the odd snowy shower or three today!!

Fae said...

Wish we were getting snow. The weather forecast predicted it for this area but we haven't seen a sinlge flake yet. it was a bit sleety this morning, but more rain than snow.