Followers

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Apologies...

It's been a busy week and I have to apologise for not posting any new messages during that time. I've been avoiding going online so that I could get my christmas cards done and I have to say I'm very proud of myself as I have made February's target of six!!!

I basically made three designs and made two of each, and I will do the same next month (sorry... this month, I keep forgetting that today is the 1st of March!!!

I will post my three designs shortly but I wanted to apologise for not being around first.

Two days to go before Allocation Day and the tension is starting to show. I can't wait until it's all over on Monday and we finally get to find out which school Lianne will be going to (ubless we go to appeal of course, which we will do if she doesn't get ANY of her three choices, but we'll see on Monday). Watch this space!

Anyway, I'll get my cards on now. Thanks for your patience...
Fae xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIngers still crossed!!! Andy has done lots of revision for his maths exam, so fingers crossed for that too!!! Will be glad when Monday is over, as fingers starting to hurt..................LOL

Fae said...

I'll be thinking of Andy on Monday. It'll give me something to take my mind off other things. Hope he does well but I'm sure he'll do his very best. He'll be fine. FINGERS CROSSED though, I know how stressful the examinations can be as I see the kids at my school getting themselves all worked up when it comes down to the last few minutes before they go in and sit down.

Anonymous said...

Life is never dull huh????
XX