Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moo's Be Love Too

After careful consideration, I decided that something was missing from this card, so I added the flower. Too much? Better? Worse? You decide. The brad in the centre of the flower was plain white so I painted it with my Clinique nail varnish as the colour matched perfectly. Told you I was Anthea!!! Personally, I think it's an improvement as there appeared to be too much 'white' space up there. We'll see when your comments come in, what you think.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the flower is beautiful, it finishes it off a treat....where did you get all the flowers from?

Fae said...

Got the flowers from my local craft shop but they're made by PaperMania so should be available in most craft shops or you could try the internet, I've just bought another load of flowers from you know which website...

Anonymous said...

glitterpot??????? Go on give us a clue!!!

Sarn said...

I also think the flower is beautiful. I liked the card before it was stuck on and and I still like it now - no more, no less. It's still a Mootiful card. x

Fae said...

No Shaz, not the Glitterpot, the one you're not supposed to mention... it sounds like c-kay!!! He He He

Anonymous said...

No.....sorry I think I'm being REALLY thick!!! Help me out adopted sis!!!
xx

Sarn said...

I think she means EBAY you derrr brain! Must be all that alcohol!

Fae said...

Stop it...Both of you or I'll send you both to the garage!!!! Don't think I won't!!!