Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Allocation Day

Allocation Day is 3rd March 2008. This is when Lianne finds out if she is to get the Secondary School of her choice or not. She wanted me to thank you all for your kind comments and to let you know that as soon as we know...you'll know.

She's terribly worried that she won't get offered any of her three choices (although she only really wants choice one or two). Most of last years Year 6 students from her school, didn't get any of their choices as all the local schools were all so over-subscribed, which is why I think she is so worried. I'm trying to be as calm about it as possible so that she doesn't get freaked out by my worrying. I applied for her schools online so we will be given an email at some point during that day to let us know which school she's got, therefore I will find out before she does as I will check my emails before going to collect her from school. At least then I will have a bit of time to compose myself correctly and be prepared for if she is likely to be disappointed OR, congratulate her and take her and Lewis out for a treat to celebrate! Fingers crossed it's the latter. xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have EVERYTHING crossed for you both!
I will be anxious on the 3rd too as Andy has more of his exams in Science and maths, which count towards his final GCSE marks! See....the worrying never really stops!
Good luck again!!!!

Fae said...

Thanks Shaz.
I have my fingers crossed for Andy too on the 3rd. Hope he does ok, although I'm sure he will...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fae....watch this space!

Julie said...

Barry and I hope you get just what you want.

Sarn said...

As do Gra and I!