Followers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Chocolate Berries

Made with yet another Penny Black stamp, 'A Gift for You'. I added Brown card in strips to a plain white background and then added the blue and brown background paper (Making Memories Embellishment Paper, called Berry (Funky Vintage - Lizzie Collection)), which I received from Card Making and Papercraft as part of a gift that I received (as well as Sarn) for an article that featured recently on our Inspiration Jars.

I then added the stamped image with some ribbon and then added the scalloped cut out (kindly given to me by Sarn - what a fab colour match, don't you think Sarn???)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colour combinations on this card, very cute penny black stamp!

Fae said...

I think that this one is my 'all time' favourite Penny Black as I use him for everything. New Babies, Get Well, Happy Birthday, even Christmas!!! He's just so easy to use and I love using him in different ways too, he's great for watercolour, pencils, felts, he even looks great decoupaged!!

Anonymous said...

He is certainly very versatile!!!

Fae said...

And he was a bargain too! Me and Sarn found him on the Penny Black stand at Alexander Palace, he was in the Bargain Bucket, I think I only paid about £4.00 and I've definitely had my monie's worth, the amount of times I've used him since!!

Sarn said...

Good job you said about the background stripes! I thought it was a blue card and you'd laid it on a stripey background. LOL!

Sarn said...

Fab colour match BTW! x