Followers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Cat Nap



This is one I made yesterday...

Again, Penny Black, 'Life of the Party', colour co-ordinated to match the background paper. Mounted onto green card and added corners to add a little something different. Added two coloured ribbons also to co-ordinate and added 'three' adhesive pearls. Wording is by Anita's Peel Offs, I really like these, in shiny silver and added the PaperMania flower as before.

Not bad for a bloke's card. Note I used orange again! What a lovely 'spring' colour. I like blue, orange and green together, I didn't think it would work until I put it all together, but I am quite pleased with the result! Hope Mark will like it???

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Another great card hon. You HAVE been creative.

Fae said...

I told you, my creative juices are flowing well at the moment.

I've been in PoundLand today as I needed some more sticky foam pads and I bought a Money Box that you can only open with a can opener, I'm starting to save my pennies already for AP. Thought if I made one like before I would only end up opening it before April and then I wouldn't have anything to spend, so by buying one that once opened, is ruined, I'm less likely to want to open it. But... once it's been opened it would be the perfect shape for my new Inspiration Jar so it's a win, win situation and I'll be recycling too! Hee Hee Hee.

Have a nice day hon xxx

Sarn said...

Brilliant idea! Hooray for Poundland! x

Fae said...

Hooray indeed! Money, Money, Money...