Followers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lucious Lilac xx

This is a card I made for my Nanna. It's not her birthday until the 22nd but I knew I had to make it now or I'll wake up tomorrow and it'll be the 21st and I won't have made anything. I know it's safe to post to blog now as she wouldn't have the faintest idea how to log onto a computer, she still doesn't bother with her remote control despite the fact that me and my family have told her repeatedly that she doesn't need to get up to turn the telly over!!!
The flowers, adhesive pearls and the adhesive ribbon are all from PaperMania, words by Anita. Stamp by Penny Black (Pinky Joy), coloured by me in Pencil. What a great start to my week off, I'm really pleased with the outcome. Not sure if I should add an '80' somewhere though or leave it to the inside as she might not want everyone to know and she keeps all my cards up...all year round, bless her! Send your answers on the back of a postcard, he he he xxxx

6 comments:

Sarn said...

I think it's terrific as it is. I'd put the 80 on the inside personally. Another stunning card. Love that greenery effect - am def gonna steal that idea sometime soon! Copying IS the sincerest form flattery isn't it????

Fae said...

Of course it is! I love when you copy things from me coz then I don't feel so bad when I copy from you too. I have to say, I'm definitely going to steal your idea on the Moose Whipper Card, it looks fab! Definitely my most favourite card of all time, of yours (and that's saying something as I love all your cards, but he really is the cutest, the best and my most favourite so far!)

Fae said...

Will definitely put 80 on the inside hon, you really just confirmed what I was thinking already anyway. I think there is enough on the front and 80 would look so much more special on the inside with a few well chosen words.

Sarn said...

In total agreement with you there x

Sarn said...

I'm using the Moose card for Gra's valentine card. Shhh! Don't tell him!

Fae said...

I won't and he'll love it!!!