Followers

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Ela's First Birthday

Hello fellow crafters and friends

Just thought I would take some time on this gloriously sunny day to upload a few of the cards I have made in the past week or so.

This first one is for Ela Mai's FIRST Birthday and was created using an image from Mo Manning at Digital Pencil Too.

I made an easel card base and then decorated the top. I printed off the image and added the words, then cut a circle around it using my circle cutter. I then cut a slightly larger circle out of diamond mirri card. After I coloured the image using my promarkers, I added some DP to the base card, some flowers and some pearls. I then mounted it the 'circles' to the base of the easel with foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by, hugs xxx

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! this is soo cute Fae!