Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's Celebrate

Hello again,

Here's the second card I have made today, using another of my Fizzy Moon stamps. This time, I made an easel card.  I wasn't sure about the large circles on this card at first but I think it has now grown on me.

You can't really see it in the picture, but the image has been decoupaged and I have used clear glaze on the bottle and the bears nose. I used some more DP from the Sweet Owl collection and added some ribbon down one side.

I added quite a few pearls to the pink mirri card circle on the bottom right and added a sentiment.

On the base of the card I added some more DP which was mounted with foam pads and used some more ribbon and added a printed birthday greeting.

Hope you like the card?

Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaw fabulous card Fae, adore this lil' bear, gorgeous papers too :)
Kelly.x

Sarn said...

Oh it's so lovely Fae. xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Fae love it!! gorgeous easel card!