Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just the 2 of Us

Hello girls and fellow crafters

Just a little something I have knocked up this morning for the Promarker and the Teddy Bo Challenges.
The Passion for Promarkers challenge is to make a card using 'make your own embellishments' and the Teddy Bo Challenge is to 'punch it out'.

As you can see with this card, I have made a wedding card using my Martha Stewart Heart Border punch and have made my own rose using tissue paper. Basically, I cut a circle of white tissue paper and then scrunched it up in a ball and then cut a spiral into it, then I simply wound it around the end of a paintbrush and then let it spring loose slightly before sealing it with a glue dot.

I used the wedding car digi image from the Teddy Bo and Bea collection (that I won recently by getting the TOP THREE, can I get a whoop whoop?) and then coloured it with my promarkers; tan, sandstone,cool grey 3 and 4 and blush. The DP are from my Sweet Owl collection as mentioned before. The individual hearts around the image are what were punched out from the MS border, that I just mounted with foam pads. The 'bumper' on the car was coloured with my silver metallic sakura gelly roll pen.

Hope you like it?
Hugs xxx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoop Whoop! Congrats on your win. Your card is adorable!

XxJULESxX said...

wow it's gorgeous Fae!!!!!

Rosietoes said...

Super card Fae. Love the heart punched edges.

Edna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fae, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade flower is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Hellma said...

Your card is great, love your punched borders.

coops said...

gorgeous card fae.i love the stunning image and beautiful colours.your handmade rose is fab.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Clairebears said...

Such a fantastic card :0)
I love how you have coloured Teddy Bo and Bea and also how you have used the little hearts from your punch. I must give the flower ago it looks brillaint!

Thank yuo for entering Teddy Bo's Challenge and good luck.

Love Clairebears x

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Fae gorjuss card just found your blog and thought I would say hello and am now a follower
Jacki xx

Lisa said...

Hi Fae, Gorgeous card! Fab layout and I love how you have used the hearts from your punched border.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo's Challenge.

Lisa x

PS: I have a candy giveaway on my blog.

Gro said...

Beautiful card, and the flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)

Gayle Cook said...

Whoop, whoop!!!!

Gorgeous card again.....and your flower is super cool...x

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

oheidia said...

I love your card, both the image and flower are supercute! Fab colouring.

Thank you for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Colette said...

Fab card, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

beautiful card - love the heart border punch - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Ida / Little said...

Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous wedding card! :)

Hugs Ida

Sarn said...

Lovely card Fae.
xxx