Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Swinging Z-Fold Card

Hi girls (and fellow crafters)

Steve's frien, Mark, asked me to make a couple of birthday cards for his sister-in-law and his Niece, so here's the first card I came up with.

It's a Swinging Z-Fold Card that I created using a technique from www.splitcoaststampers.com, the link for the tutorial is HERE.  It turned out lovely and I really like the technique. It's easy enough to follow and the end result is worth it.

I found these lovely stamps by Fizzy Moon, and this is one of them. I coloured it in using my ProMarkers and added a greeting and some pins.


Here's another view from the card while it is open and another view of the card standing on it's side.

I used some DP from First Edition Paper, the Sweet Owl Collection 8 x 8 pad. It's mainly pink and browns and half the pad is double sided and half is glittered. They're gorgeous in the 'flesh' so to speak, unfortunately the photographs aren't doing the papers much justice. It's fabulous having the sun shining throughout the day, but my camera doesn't seem to like it too much. So I will apologise now for the 'brightness' but, I hope you like the cards.

Don't forget to pop over to Split Coast Stampers and have a look at their fabulous tutorials in their resources section.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Sarn said...

How absolutely lovely. GREAT shape and FAB stamp
xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous card Fae!

Rachael said...

Ahhh lovely! A great card shape - might have to attempt this one! I bought this stamp today - cant wait to play!
Rach xx