Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forever Friends Challenge Sketch

Once again, I apologise for my tardiness in this fortnights Forever Friends challenge, as it is the Easter holidays here, we decided to take an inpromptu visit to Norfolk for a long weekend to make the most of our good old British weather! And NOOOOOOOO internet!!!!

So, without further ado, here is my creation for this fortnight's challenge.




You will need to follow the sketch (as shown below), you must use a Forever Friends image and basically as long as you use the sketch (you can flip it or rotate it to suit your needs) you can then add your link on the Forever Friends Challenge blog.

Here's the sketch. I can't wait to see all of your lovely creations. Thanks for stopping by to visit me.

Good luck!

3 comments:

Sarn said...

So sweet! Love all the flowers!
xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

HiFae what a lovely card the sketch is fa too lve the layout who doesnt love FF hope you had a great time at weekend
Jacki xx

Mary J said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love your style!