Followers

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Lazy Boy Card

Hello again

Another card for you.  This card was made using a Garfield Colouring page image. I was asked to make it for a friend of my husband, who is celebrating his 30th birthday today.

I coloured the image with promarker pens and then, as before, used bmy circle cutter to cut a circle around the image. I then made a slighly larger one in order to mount it onto diamond mirri card.  I used some 'water-like' DP to mount on the base and then added the 'circles' using foam pad. I then added the greeting that I printed out on my printer.

To finish the base and give the easel something to rest upon. I printed off three more fish from the image and cut them out after colouring and mounted these also with foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by, hugs xxx

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Terrific card!
Hugs, Sandra

XxJULESxX said...

wow fabby card!