Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Love Boat

Hi girls and fellow crafters

Here's another card that I have finally got around to editing.

This card was made using my new Country Companions set that I got for Christmas and this one has the loveboat included. What a sweet image, course... this would never happen where I live, unless the River Colne broke it banks, the only way I would manage to get Steve in a boat is if his other option was drowning!!! Nevertheless, it's a cute image and I really enjoyed colouring it in.  Another thing I love about these Country Companions clear stamps is that they stamp so well. Although... HINT: with the little text images (as you can see in the ladybugs message card on the bottle) you don't have to use quite so much pressure and it's best to stamp a few testers before stamping it into the text box, to get the pressure right.

I coloured the image in with my ProMarkers and then added some glitter STICKLES over the top of the water. I added a charm and a sentiment to finish.  The background DP is from the My Minds Eye 'Bright Dots' Collection.

Hope you like it.
Fae xxx

1 comment:

Sarn said...

So CUTE! Beautifully coloured in too! x