Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get Well Soon...Sarn

Hi ladies and fellow crafters
Well... now that she has finally received it, I can show you a card that I made for my good friend Sarn, that I posted to her via snail mail recently. And... it really was SNAIL MAIL (I posted it on Friday and it arrived today...why the hell do we spend the extra cash on First Class postage when it still takes the same amount of time as SECOND class postage??? AND... how long WOULD it have taken if I had posted it SECOND CLASS???)

When I text her last week she said that she was feeling a little under the weather and a bit poorly (sniffles and flu like symptoms) so I thought I would send her a goody package to cheer her up.  I sent her some clear stamps that were really cute and came as a freebie with my Card Making & Papercraft magazine (I had two copies) and I enclosed the magazine also together with a variety of sweeties.

Here's the card I made for her...

Sarn text me about an hour or two ago to say that the package had arrived and that it had definitely put a smile on her face (and cheered her up). Ahhh, I'm really glad Sarn. Glad I made you forget your cold, for a little while anyway.

Sending hugs to anyone who is feeling poorly today, yesterday or tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Fae xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fae, what a cute card! It is so frustrating mailing things when it takes so long.

Linda said...

what a very cute card
hugs linda

Sarn said...

It's even lovelier IRL . . . just gorgeous Fae! Thank you so much xxx