Followers

Monday, January 03, 2011

Lover's Lane Roses

Hi girls
Another card for you today, this time using the Country Companions 'Lover's Lane' Stamp Set from Docrafts (another of my Crimbo pressies). The stamp set consists of 22 pieces just the same as the Woodland Friends Sets I have and basically you just create your own scene. This is one that I started with last night, but there's going to be a lot more coming, these stamps are a joy to use.

Sometimes, you can buy clear stamps and the stamped image can be blurred or rough edged where the actual clear material they have used is not as firm as it could be for the pressure of stamping. These are spot on for my personal level of pressure that I use when stamping so they're great.


Anyway, here's my card from Lover's Lane, Country Companions.

Hugs, Fae xxx

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Super cute Fae!

Unknown said...

That is so cute Fae!