Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get well soon K-Bo

Hi everyone
I made this card this morning for my good friend Kathy, who is going into hospital tomorrow to have a carpel tunnel operation on her wrist. She has already had the left wrist done iny August/September and now she is going back to have the right wrist done. Hope everything goes well for you Kathy and that we'll see you back at work sometime soon.

I made the card using my Woodland Friends stamp sets from Docrafts. I chose my stamp and stamped it onto watercolour card as I wanted some nice textured card.  I then added colour with my promarker pens and added just a little touch of my dotty background and some glitter. The closeup picture is slightly better as you can see more detail on the stamped background.

Card is in the post K-Bo.  I hope you like it?
Hugs, Fae xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I hope everything goes well for your friend. Shelley :)

stampingcaz said...

love it, I wondered how these stamps stamped out??

Hope you are well
Cazx