Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Heat


And here is card number FOUR!!!

Another Mo image (now there's a surprise) which I have mainly coloured in Coral and Cinnamon Pro Marker pens.  I used my Martha Stewart 'Stars' border punch along the bottom edge and added a peach coloured sentiment and some card candy that were received with my goodie bag from Craftwork Cards. I then added three neutral coloured flowers and added some pearls and some pins (that came with a really cheap needlecraft set from Poundland.  I have no intention of using it as I cannot sew to save my life but I knew these pins (that came in about eight different colours) would come in very handy. The background paper was from a My Minds Eye freebie paper pack with Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine.

I have made this card for a close friends' birthday, but I cannot mention any names because a) she looks at my blog and b) she hasn't received it yet.  Her birthday is fast approaching (at the end of the month) and I knew this card would be perfect for her.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have liked my cards made so far today?  This has to be my favourite.

Hugs, Fae xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorabel. I've used the free paper a lot myself lately and I also have that MS "Stars" punch

Sarn said...

Lovey punch! Lovely card! x