Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Pink Patience

Okay... so I know I said today would be a MAN day, but I soon got bored with that idea and couldn't resist using this image of Mo's (called Patience) that I had previously coloured in together with some of my fab freebie background papers from My Minds Eye that I recently got from Card Marking and Papercraft magazine.

So... onto the card and how I put it together.

First I covered my base card with the pink spotted paper and cut a strip of the green patterned which I think went really well together, and border punched it with my MS 'Doily' punch. I added a length of ribbon at this point too and tied it in a bow. I then added the coloured image (which I only coloured with water colour pencils, no Pro Markers this time as I wanted something softer). I then drew around my favourite glass again with a pencil and left the cats tail and other bits out so that I didn't cut over these (I wanted to cut around them). I then simply added the flowers and the flower gems and pearls to the centres.

Hope you like the finished result. Sorry about the poor quality of the shot, the light was not so good today due to the lack of sunshine. This weather sucks!!!

Anyway, hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Fae xxx

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card! Love the colours and sweet image :o) Lisa x

Sarn said...

VERY pretty card Fae. Really like the idea of the image sticking out of the round.

Sarn said...

Oops . . . sorry hun . . . I ticked the WRONG box for LOVE IT! So you've ended up with 1 Negative response! Soz!

Anonymous said...

loving the colours and loving the blog re model