Followers

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Coloured Images I

I thought you might like to see some of the images I have been colouring in while I was inn hospital and while I have been at home.

I'll start with a selection of Mo's images.

These are my favourites at the moment and I can't wait to get cracking on making cards so that I can see what they'll look like in a finished project.

All of these images are available at http://digitalpenciltoo.com/ and they have all been coloured in with watercolour pencils (some have been touched up with Sansodor as well, but not all) hope you like them.
I look forward to your comments.




See you later guys, thanks for stopping by.
hugs, Fae xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even more great colouring of images...love 'em all....hope you're feeling a little better? xx

Fae said...

Much better thanks hon, I am feeling much better now that I have managed to actually MAKE a card xxx