Followers

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Indian Summer ???

Hello peeps.

Just a quick post from me for today. Been colouring in a Mo's Digital Pencil image since last night and I was really pleased with how it turned out.  I just had to add it to a card so that I could share it with you.  The sketch was a really simple one but I thought that it was all this image needed really. Nothing too fussy, just clean and crisp.

Anyway, I coloured in the image with my ProMarkers' Ivory, Blush, Demin Blue, Pastel Blue, Forest Green, Lime Green, Pear Green, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Sandstone and then just dotted the grass around the dog (isn't he a cutie).

Used my back mirri card as the base card again and then added some of my 'My Minds Eye, Bright Dots Collection papers (new papers... oooooer. No, still shhhh, I have definitely got away with it...YAY!) and mounted that onto the base card after I added a length of black stitched ribbon.

And that as they say is that... hope you like it?

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Fae xxx

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Hi Fae,
Fabulous image and amazing colouring, love it.
Hugs cherie

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Fae - Your colouring is fabulous, and this is such a sweet image. Thanks so much for visting my blog today and becomeing a follower. Have a great day.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Unknown said...

WOW - I had to look twice at the bigger image that caught my eye first and thought it was a printed topper... your colouring is superb - you should definately be pleased with how it turned out.

Paula x x x

Sharon said...

SUPERB colouring on this image. Lovely Fae.