Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog Candy Second Prize!!!

The wonderful Sharon Keanly over at Sharon's Kards Korner has awarded me second prize in her blog candy competition, and what a second prize it is... LOOK!!!

I am sooooo chuffed to have been selected from all of the candidates and my congratulations go out to Lins who won first prize.

I can't wait to get playing with these little beauties. My first Whiff of Joy stamps... boy am I going to have fun.

Thanks Sharon, you have made my day!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Fae xxx

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You are most welcome Fae. Enjoy! hugs Sharon x

Sarn said...

Wahooo . . . CONGRATS Fae . . . well deserved. xxx

Debbie said...

Wow Fae, these are so lovely, cannot wait to see what you do with them. It's like the dvd Aladin, me and my kids used to love that.
Well done you. Debbiexx

Ms. Jen said...

Woohoo - way to go girlie. It must be your lucky week cause I saw you one 1st place for one of your halloween cards! You better buy a lotto ticket!

Fae said...

did I?????