Followers

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Elisabeth Bells Candy Offer

Wow, Sharon over at Sharon's Kards Korner is offering some very 'sweet' blog candy.

The Candy that Sharon has decided to offer one lucky individual is at the top of my side bar and has a direct link to her blog... it by Elisabeth Bell and is called Aladdin 1001 nights. How gorgeous are they? To qualify as an entrant for this Candy, there are a few minor stipulations.  You need to:
  • Be a Follower of her blog
  • Become a Follower, if you are not one already. 
  • Advertise this Blog Candy in the sidebar of your Blog until the draw date, which will be 17th September 2010
  • And finally, leave a comment for Sharon, telling her why you think you should win this Candy
Good luck everyone, and please remember me if you should win. If I'm not lucky enough to win them myself and YOU are, I shall be expecting some stamped images, these are just too cute NOT to share.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Fae xxx

No comments: