Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Red Velveteen Rabbit

Hello fellow crafters
I trust you are having a pleasant evening whatever you are doing?

I just wanted to share a little something with you that I have been working on this evening, while watching an old Doctor Who episode with my son, Lewis.  I really miss David Tennant, although I do like Matt Smith as well.  We were watching the episode where the Doctor and Martha go back in time to visit William Shakespeare at the Globe Theatre, called 'The Shakespeare Code' and my son showed me where he sat when he recently visited the theatre in London, with his school.  Bless him, he's really excited.

Anyway, I think I might have been a little bit inspired whilst watching as I came up with this dark and ever so slightly, eerie card. Maybe it also has something to do with Halloween coming up too. Who knows??? Anyway, I really quite like it.

The digital image is from the Saturated Canary, she's called Honey and she can be found here.

The background papers are from DCWV The Madly in Love (12x12cm paper) Stack but the red paper is just a piece of scrap that I cut to size and ran through the BigShot with my Cuttlebug embossing 'Spots' folder.

I then added some ribbon that I cut into strips and stuck behind the main image and added a Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish it off.

I hope you like my card and thank you for taking the time to visit.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs, Fae xxx

No comments: