Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Frosty Autumn

Hi guys and girls

Here's another card...

I started making this card yesterday after my doctors appointment and then I lost the plot slightly and didn't know what to do with it.  I stamped the white base card stock all over with the Stampendous D112 Sketched Butterfly stamp in black.  Then, I picked two specific areas on the stamp, and coloured those areas in two different shades of blue.  This was when I got lost...


This morning, I woke up and knew how to finish the card.  I stamped the butterfly again on white card and added a sentiment (another unmounted grey sentiment stamp from the bargain bucket at Alexandra Palace 2010) that simply says

"Sing in the Rain, Dance in the Sun, Dream by the light of the Moon"

Then I mounted that onto blue Papermania card stock and mounted the whole thing to the left of the base card.  I then coloured in the same two areas with the same two shades of blue and added some adhesive diamantes.

Hope you like it?
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: