Followers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Starla

Hi there, once more I return this evening (this is the last time, I promise...) I have made one more card that I would like to share with you.


This is not being entered into any blog competitions or blog hops etc. its just something I have made this evening for a friends birthday while I was watching TV.  I plucked two 'ideas' from my Inspiration Jar and they said
  1. Use two colours from a paper pad that you haven't used before (even if it looks like they wouldn't go together); and
  2. Use a digital stamp that you have purchased in the last month.  I recently purchased this stamp 'Starla' from the Saturated Canary.
I hope you like my card and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today. Your visits are much appreciated.  If you like or dislike my card, please feel free to leave a comment, all comments are gratefully received.

Good night, for now... until tomorrow, when I will return with more inspiration for you (I hope).
Hugs x

No comments: