Followers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Little 'Blue' Peep

Full version of the front of the card
Well I can't believe another Friday is here already... where does the week go?

I have been convalescing at home for the past month due to health reasons and I can't believe that we are turning the clocks back this week and November is practically upon us. I'll have to get out my book of spells for next week and my broom could do with an airing. Maybe I'll take it for a pre-Halloween (hypothetical) spin this week to blow out any cobwebs.

Anyway onto today's card... I have decided to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Pets Theme


Close up view
I started with an 8" by 8" white base and then added some papers from my Grace Taylor 'Blossom' 12 x 12cm scrapbook pad.  The blue paper with the text I am not sure the origin of... sorry! I layered the blue and the circle of brown directly onto the base card and then used a nestie and my Big Shot to cut around the image.  I used my Promarker pens to colour in the digital image (Jules from the Saturated Canary) and then I mounted that to the front of the card too.  I then added all of the embellishments; gemstones; flowers; brad; pins and coloured adhesive pearls, not to mention the Craftwork Cards Happy Birthday Sentiment which seemed to match the shape of the nestie (well...almost).

Hugs Fae xxx

No comments: