Followers

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Lucky Leprechaun

Well, I have made a new friend, Karen at Karen's Doodles. Except their not doodles they're amazing digitial stamps and little mini works of art and there are so many different characters to choose from I have just literally gone bonkers for them. I have seen her images around for a while but didn't know where to source them and then I came across her site just by accident and have been an almost permanent resident ever since.

Anyway, I purchased this rather lively leprechaun from her this week and thought he would be perfect for Jan's A4 'Good Luck' card, as she is leaving the school, where I work, at the end of this term for pastures new.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my cards. Please come again soon.
Hugs, Fae xxx

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Very creative!

Anonymous said...

ooh you need to let me know where this site is........that would be perfect for my Irish friend!

Fae said...

Hi Amanda
There is a link on the right side of my blog for Karens Doodles and a blinkie that should take you straight there. If that all fails try www.karensdoodles.blogspot.com
hugs, fae