Followers

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Lucky Leprechaun

Well, I have made a new friend, Karen at Karen's Doodles. Except their not doodles they're amazing digitial stamps and little mini works of art and there are so many different characters to choose from I have just literally gone bonkers for them. I have seen her images around for a while but didn't know where to source them and then I came across her site just by accident and have been an almost permanent resident ever since.

Anyway, I purchased this rather lively leprechaun from her this week and thought he would be perfect for Jan's A4 'Good Luck' card, as she is leaving the school, where I work, at the end of this term for pastures new.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my cards. Please come again soon.
Hugs, Fae xxx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Very creative!

little amanda 7609 said...

ooh you need to let me know where this site is........that would be perfect for my Irish friend!

Fae said...

Hi Amanda
There is a link on the right side of my blog for Karens Doodles and a blinkie that should take you straight there. If that all fails try www.karensdoodles.blogspot.com
hugs, fae