Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Leavers Cards

Well, I have been a very busy girl today. Having finally slept after arranging Lianne's birthday party and sorting everything out for that, with mum's help, thanks mum! I have finally been able to get on with the many leavers cards I have had to make.  As it is our last week of term this week, THIS weekend was my only chance to get them done in time for everyone at work to sign them.

Here are ALL the leavers cards I have made this evening (in between watching the most boring game of the World Cup 2010), only watched it because I had SPAIN in the sweepstake at work! And I won...wahhooooo result!

Anyway...here are the cards:














And yes...you did read correctly, I have been making these cards all day and my poor hubby settled only for a cheese and ham sandwich for his dinner! Bless him!

All of the images (apart from Cliffy) are from Karen's Doodles, digital images. They are all so lovely and so many to choose from. be sure to pop over and give her a visit as she currently has a buy 3 get 1 free offeer on all her images. What a great excuse to get introduced to digi images (or just buy more if you're addicted to them like me).

Hope you liked the cards, thanks for popping by.
Please be sure to pop back and see me again soon. Thanks and hugs, Fae xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy :) lovely cards as ever

Sarn said...

Blimey - you got tonnes done! Congrats!