Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Swirls and Curls

Here's a little something I made today to while away the hours between Lewis' Sports Day and picking the children up from school.

The image is Penny Black (cling-on stamps) which I coloured with coloured pencils and 'smudged' with Sansodor and a few blenders. I just love this technique!  The 'frame' around the image has been cut with my Big Shot and my new Nellie Snellen Multi Frames. The ribbon was purchased from Watford Indoor Market, the gemstones came from PoundLand and the 'swirl's' were created, also on my Big Shot, with my Marianne Creatables. The red card was border punched with my Martha Stewart Doily Punch.

Hope you like it?

Thank you very much for stopping by and hope to see you here again soon.
Hugs, Fae xxx

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Very swish!

Anonymous said...

fab card :)