Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Soaking Up the Joy 2

Soaking up the Joy again. A different version this time without the grass. It didn't look right with this background that I created so I coloured another one. The background was made with my clear Hero Arts flowers and a bit of black and metallic purple ink. I think it looks great with the image mounted onto black mirri card and the pink gemstones. I wasn't going to but I added a circle birthday greeting just to finish it off.

The full version of the card in all its glory. I was really pleased with this as it was a very simple sketch but the card came out really well. And although I have made my own backgrounds before and they have never turned out very well, I am pleased that it did this time and I like it.

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice :)

Happy blogoversary!

Fae said...

Thank you Teena, LOL xxx

Sarn said...

Very pretty card and very cute image!