Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Forever Sparkly

Loving these papers that were purchased from AP. Added some glitter to the outline of the flowers just to create a little bit more sparkle. Added some more glitter to the champagne bubbles and coloured in the FF bear with my new Copics.

I love my Copic pens but have to say that although I have kept them flat, rather than standing up, as instructed, they still seem to be running out a lot quicker than my ProMarkers have. Either that or I am using my brown and grey a lot more than usual. Which seems a bit unlikely as I have used them no more than I have my ProMarkers...???

2 comments:

Sarn said...

That's interesting about the Copics! Have to see if it happens to any of your other Copic colours?

Lovely card though!

Fae said...

Yes, I'm a bit miffed about that as I have stored them correctly and I KNOW I haven't used the brown and grey any more than I would have used my cinnamon ProMarker on my Forever Friends cards as I know very well that I used it loads and have had it longer than I have had any of my Copics. I'm definitely waiting to see if any of the others run out as quick... watch this space. Promarkers v Copics. If it does turn out that I am going to be replacing them on a more regular basis, I'll just still with my ProMarkers.