Followers

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Christmas Bears






This is a great stamp that I bought at Alexander Palace. I loved it the moment I saw it and couldn't wait to use it with my new Copic pens. I did buy quite a few and Sarn gave me the background paper which seemed to compliment the colour scheme perfectly. I stamped the image twice and decoupaged the bears. I think it works really well and I love the finished result.
Although I love my ProMarkers, I have to say that I love using the Copics too. And they work really well together. So it's good that I still get to use both and don't have a preference. I added some glitter just to add a little more of a Christmassy theme to the card.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

You've done a FAB job with the colouring there hun! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Another fab card...x