Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

VW Camper Love


I love this stamp. My good friend Sarn gave this to me. I think it's by Little Louise??? It's lovely isn't it! I love it so much, but I think it's my love for these little camper vans that makes me love it so much. I'd love to own one of these myself but can never seem to find one that's in my price range or one that doesn't need too much work done on it, although I would definitely do the art work on it myself. It works perfectly with this background paper and the ribbon makes it look just that little bit more special. I decoupaged the image and coloured it with my ProMarker pens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make colouring in look so professional, you, Sarn and Ju are all brilliant at it!!! xx

Sarn said...

Great card Fae! Love how you've used the stamp. I just couldn't get good results with it.

Sarn said...

Oh . . . and it's by Little Claire, not Louise you Nellie!