Followers

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Autumn is here...

These are my new Lavinia stamps. I love them. Sarn introduced me to them as she knows I like anything faerie like and I just love this little 'tree house' and the leaves. Wish I'd bought some of the faeries too now though, although I can go to her website and have a look when I eventually get paid. Maybe not this month though as I have already been a very naughty girl this month.

I love this autumnal theme. I used two different shades of brown from my Adirondack ink pads and stamped the tree just in black and the greeting was a gift from Sarn, many moons ago.

This one was using my PESTO Adirondack stamp pad. Another fab autumnal themed card. Just perfect for the sudden change in the weather.


5 comments:

Sarn said...

Oh WOW - you have made lovely things with your stamps.

I had a brief go with mine yesterday and was fine til I SMUDGED the black images. Darn it!

I NEED some of those Adirondack stamp pads....

Sarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fae said...

What Sarn??? You NEED some Adirondack stamps??? Sure not? These ones screamed BUY ME...BUY ME! You should have got them while they were so cheap at £4.00 each. What a BARGAIN!!!!

Sarn said...

I know . . . I know . . . but I'd already spent SOOOO much money at Lavinia . . . I had the rest of the show to go!!!! LOL! Also gotta order that girl on the swing with her dog from Lili of the Valley . . . or put her on my Chrimbo list!

Anonymous said...

These stamps are fab....I love the colours you have chosen to stamp them in...yum yum yum...xx