Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Windows

At the Crazy for Challenges blog this week, their theme is 'Windows'.  These can be any form of window i.e. a hole cut in the front of the card, a shaker card, a window in an image (including vehicles), anything basically that has or is classed as a window.

I chose to make the following card for this week's challenge as I have a few male birthdays coming up this month and next, so I needed to make a few masculine cards.

For this card I used another Lili of the Valley digital image called 'Under the Bonnet' in the Men and Boys section, the image can be found here.

Firstly, I used a piece of green scrap backing paper from my scrap box and ran it through my Big Shot in an embossing folder. The embossing folder is an after market one purchased on eBay. Had to wait ages for it to arrive from China, but it was only 99p with free P&P and it embosses beautifully. I then mounted this to the front of my 8" x 8" card blank.

I coloured my image in a similar colour to the embossed card using my Copic pens and mounted it first to green card and then to a beautiful green glitter card (purchased in a pack of glittered card from B&M Stores).  To finish it off, I simply added three white Card Candi to the top left of the card, I didn't want to add a sentiment to this one, which I normally would do, because I may use it for my daughter's boyfriend, if he passes his driving test - IF...

That's it... hope you like it.
Don't forget to pop over and visit Crazy 4 Challenges Blogspot if you would like to take part too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Fae xxx

No comments: