Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Glitter, Pearls, Bow

Hello everyone, time to take part in another challenge.

This month I am joining in with the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and their challenge is to select a line OR a full house with their challenge game of 'Bingo'. I chose to go with a line, Glitter, Pearls and Bow.

I chose to do a Christmas themed card as I have yet to start making mine and, well... as it is now July, I guess now is as good a time as any.

The image used is a download from the Thoroughly Modern Misses collection from Lili of the Valley and can be found here.  Yes, I know she is actually the image for January, but I like this one for December too.  The wording attached is from their 'Monthly Traits' collection of sentiments which can be found under the same heading of Thoroughly Modern Misses, but if you're in a hurry the link is here.  I chose to keep a lavender coloured theme and used up a few papers from my scrap box. I roughed up all the edges before mounting them onto a plain white card blank (8" x 8"). I then added the ribbon and circle cut my image (which was coloured with my Copics and shaded with Prismacolor pencils, then blended with Sansodor and a blending stump). I then mounted this onto the background papers, followed by added the sentiment with foam pads and a bow in the same ribbon as previously attached. I then added the pearls and the glittery snowflakes (which were just cheap ones bought from Hobbycraft).

I hope you like her? Don't forget to pop over to the Cutie Pie Challenge blog using the link above if you too would like to take part.

Thanks for stopping by.
Fae xx

No comments: