Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Let's See Some Gingham

Over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenges blogspot, this weeks theme is "Let's See Some Gingham'.  So, as I have quite a bit of gingham paper in my leftover scrap paper box, I thought I would take part in this cute little challenge this week.

The digi image used is from Lili of the Valley, she is called 'Cake Glorious Cake' and can be found here and is found under the heading 'Fairies and Mermaids'.

I coloured her with Copic markers and did the shading with my prismacolour pencils, blended with Sansodor and a blending stump. I then mounted her onto silver glitter card and added the gingham paper directly to the front of the white card base (8" x 8"). I then added some matching coloured paper flowers (which I think I purchased in bulk from eBay - I know I ordered absolutely loads of them for just a few pounds and I still have loads left) and put adhesive gemstones into the centre of each flower.  I added a sentiment, also from Lili of the Valley, (the reason it is at that angle is because just underneath it is a big dollop of glue that tore the paper when I tried to remove it - but I still think it works, hahaha).  I then just added a small amount of glitter to the fairy wings and highlighted the 'bits' in the cake with a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

Hope you like her?
Thanks for stopping by, Fae xxx

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy x