Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Doggie Treats

Me and the children went into town for a while today and we found some lovely die cut images that were just begging me to buy them. They had four themes, cats, dogs, summer and garden critters, so of course I had to buy all FOUR! Anyway, when we returned from the town, I discovered that the buckle on my favourite belt had broken and that there was no way to fix it (no I haven't put on weight, it's just a very well worn belt). So anyway, being the crafter that I am and not being able to bear the idea of throwing it away, I cut the buckle off so just the leather and the studs remained!!!

I then wondered what on earth I was going to do with it. So I came up with the idea of making a dog card with the die cut images I had just bought and that part of the belt could be used to resemble a 'dog collar'... good idea or what? You tell me... do you like?

Materials:
'Dog Treat' from Autumn Leaves
Embossed Die Cut Embellishments from Poundland
Belt, Artists own

No comments: