Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Naughty... but Nice!

Well... a lot has happened since we last spoke.

I am on DAY 13 off not smoking and, since last Tuesday, I have lost 8lbs on the Slimming World diet, despite my eating like a horse! I'm loving it and feeling great.

A lot of people think I am slightly on the mad side dieting AND quitting smoking at the same time, but you know what... having given up smoking previously (in 2000 and putting on weight) I decided not to just quit this time but combine the two, and this time round... fingers crossed, it seems to be working so far. Big pat on the back for moi!

Anyway, back to my card. I was asked by a work colleague to make a Golden Wedding Anniversary card and I decided to make a 'straight' one and a 'humourous' one. The humourous one, which is in this post, I have decided to enter into the latest Passion 4 Promarkers blog challenge.

I used my promarker pens and my Derwent Watercolour pencils and a little Sansodor to blend. I then added some colour coordinated flowers, leaves, pins and ribbon.

Hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by. Watch out for my next post where you will find the 'straight' Golden Wedding Anniversary card. Enjoy x

Note added: January 24th. I got TOP 5 PASSIONISTA on the Passion 4 Promarkers Blog Challenge for entering this card. Yay


3 comments:

oheidia said...

Ha ha ha, really a funny card! Love it!!!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

And by the way, you have colored the image so fab! It's really nice work!

Sarn said...

TERRIFIC card hon.

THANK YOU for sorting out the Anonymous blogger and that post. Hopefully it will have done the trick.

MANY CONGRATS on giving up smoking AND doing so well on your diet. Keep up the good work. xxxxx

Julie said...

Congratulations on the win Fae, you deserve it. Your card is lovely and I really like humerous cards.Superb colouring as usual. xxx