Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sleeping it off...

Hello again

My next card for today is another male card.  This time I used a digi image rather than a stamped one.

I really like this image and it is available here at Di's Digi Downloads. He's called 'Beer Bear'.

I loved this background paper and have had it for ages as it seemed to overpower anything that I put with it,. However, with this image it seemed to compliment it perfectly so I was really pleased with the overall outcome.

I then added a Craftwork Cards greeting, which I coloured in with a Promarker to compliment the colours used.


Finally, I added some Card Candi which I also coloured in with the same Promarker colour. Job done!

So... what do you think of my male cards so far? Too young still? Watch this space, there's more to come.

Thanks for visiting me,
Hugs,