Followers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Snowy and Sparkly

This is a card I made for the newly discovered Challenge blog 'Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - an all year round CHRISTMAS challenge blog where anything goes CHRISTMAS theme. Yippee! 

Who doesn't love an excuse to make christmas cards once a month. Its certainly one way to make sure that you have a stash handy when December arrives, so I am loving this challenge blog already.  The blog can be found here if you too would like to join in the fun. 

A new challenge starts every 2nd Wednesday of the month. So get cracking!!

For this card, I used a digital stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Happy Reindeer' and it can be found here if you would like to purchase it too.

I coloured the image with my Copics and Prismacolor pencils, blending stumps and Sansodor. The background paper was also from Lili of the Valley - available as a digital download called 'Krafty Christmas' here, but I purchased mine a while ago at Alexander Palace in 8" x 8" pad form.

I added some printed christmas felt ribbon (from Hobbycraft) and some red metallic Card Candi. I then went over the whole image with my white Gelly Roll Pen to add 'snow'.

Hope you like it.
Thanks for popping over for a visit.


1 comment:

Chris said...

Aww, such a sweet Christmas card, Lovely design and papers...beautiful colouring of the cute image! Thanks for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x